Thread Closed 
Why are threads being locked for no reason?
12-03-2019, 12:50 PM (This post was last modified: 12-03-2019 01:07 PM by Thomas Okken.)
RE: Why are threads being locked for no reason?
I think I should also reply to the complaints about the tone of the discourse, since I'm sure those complains are at least partially directed at me.

There have been several posts on this forum that espoused AGW denial. Unlike legitimate-but-subjective opinions like one's taste in music, AGW denial is not an opinion, it is flat-out denial of a very thoroughly researched and documented phenomenon. And as if that denial weren't bad enough, it tends to be accompanied by wholesale slandering of scientists, of which I know several, and belittling and insulting of alarmed individuals, of which I am one. Anyone who feels that that kind of talk is okay and does not deserve an angry response may focus their criticism on me while ignoring the likes of several others I could name, but I would hope that the MoHPC Forum crowd is better than that.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why are threads being locked for no reason? - Thomas Okken - 12-03-2019 12:50 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)