Thread Closed 
Why are threads being locked for no reason?
11-07-2019, 05:17 PM
RE: Why are threads being locked for no reason?
(11-07-2019 11:19 AM)Maximilian Hohmann Wrote:  Hello!

(11-07-2019 02:18 AM)hth Wrote:  I understand why. They touched on climate crisis and climate models, which is all about politics and a sure way to start a flame war, better close in time.

No. It is about science. And this forum is about (mainly) scientific calculators. People who like to be engaged in flame wars can - and do - start them about everything. Would the logical consequence be to close threads about everything then?

Personally I am very disappointed about the closure of these threads.

Regards
Max

And there you illustrate the reason.

I say that it is about politics (and if I were to take a deeper look, how certain very rich people control the lives of the masses). You say it is about science. That you say I am wrong above does not change my opinion one bit. I think you are looking at the surface and I look down the depth. I think you fail to see the broader picture. You think something else and no matter what I say, you will not change your mind either.

Many forums have rules about not discussing religion and politics. To me, GPL is religion and the claim that human created a climate crisis is politics. So there you have it, we are not going to go anywhere discussing this. It will just escalate and in the end we will end up hating each other.

It was correct to close the threads. See, we cannot even agree about that! Smile
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why are threads being locked for no reason? - hth - 11-07-2019 05:17 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)