Garbage in HP50g ERAM when battery low
05-26-2019, 09:22 AM
RE: Garbage in HP50g ERAM when battery low
(05-26-2019 01:30 AM)rprosperi Wrote:  Why not backup your settings (and other objects) to Port-2(Flash) or Port-3(SD card) before you reset the device, then you can restore them? Note though, it has been so long since I manually did a reset, I'm not sure if Port-2(Flash) is wiped. In any case, removing the SD card will keep that safe during the reset.

Thank you! I do save my objects in flash-memory and if I choose "Recover memory" no objects have been lost so far (I haven't done it enough times to say anything more general). It is however a bit annoying that this is necessary. The settings are however lost. If I understand correctly I can use RCLF and STOF to retrieve and store the flags, and use STO etc to save and recall them as an object, which I include in the backup saved to flash. However, out of curiosity, does this include all settings, such as the font settings? I haven't seen the font settings among the flags and it is not a "flag" type thing (ie a flag has exactly two states).
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Garbage in HP50g ERAM when battery low - Erik P - 05-26-2019 09:22 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)