[VA] Short & Sweet Math Challenge #24: "2019 Spring Special 5-tier"
03-23-2019, 07:53 AM
RE: [VA] Short & Sweet Math Challenge #24: "2019 Spring Special 5-tier"
(03-23-2019 12:40 AM)Valentin Albillo Wrote:  Hi J-F, long time no see !
Very glad to see you post here, much appreciated. Thanks for your continued interest in my S&SMC's and have a nice weekend.
I'm still following your various challenges, even participated to the the last one.
And when I don't participate, it may just mean I have nothing interesting to contribute.

Quote:
Quote:Still searching for a better one...
Good luck with that, I'm sure you'll succeed and I'm eager to see what you come up with.
I investigated a few ideas, without success up to now.

Quote:P.S.: What would it take to lure you into releasing a version of Emu71 which would run on a 32-bit or 64-bit Windows OS, or at least on Android ?
It's a bit OT - well maybe not so much since the HP71 and Emu71 are your favourite tools for your challenges.
In short, the answer is that I don't have the competences to port my Emu71/Dos to Windows, MacOS, Linux, not to mention iOS, Android. However, Emu71/DOS is open source...
And you know for sure that there is already an excellent Emu71 running on Windows (32/64 bits), and also an HP71 emulator for Android.

J-F
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [VA] Short & Sweet Math Challenge #24: "2019 Spring Special 5-tier" - J-F Garnier - 03-23-2019 07:53 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)