These exact clones of vintage HP calcs are on my Android phone...
10-23-2018, 08:50 PM
RE: These exact clones of vintage HP calcs are on my Android phone...
(10-23-2018 06:46 PM)EugeneNine Wrote:  so there are other emulators available already? The only one I've ever searched for is droid 48.

Droid 48 is another family. Olivier's emulators all have the prefix "go". E.g. go48cx. here is an overview of his HP emulators.

Frankly I must say that I have mixed feelings about what he does. He does produce very nice emulators, and I have spent more than US$100 on various emulators (12 total) of him. The go71b and go41cxt being my absolute favorites.

BUT Olivier does not respond at all to any bug reports. Neither in the Play store nor by email. go71b was completely useless for more than a year after a system upgrade on Galaxy TAB S2. There was no reply on any bug reports. Meanwhile it is fixed, so far so good. But whenever you buy one of his emulators you have to be aware that all of sudden, it will stop to work. And there is NO way to get in contact with Olivier.

I doubt that he will comment on the reports of Bob and cdmackay. He simply doesn't care.

Günter
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: These exact clones of vintage HP calcs are on my Android phone... - Guenter Schink - 10-23-2018 08:50 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)