SandMatrix Module becomes the "Mean Matrix Machine"
06-19-2018, 04:39 AM (This post was last modified: 06-19-2018 05:11 AM by Ángel Martin.)
RE: SandMatrix Module becomes the "Mean Matrix Machine"
This thread is on the verge of being ultra-hijacked by side diversions, but I wanted to clear the air before it becomes too thick to breath

- There was no "between the lines" or otherwise tone in my last post, just my tongue-in cheek way to amuse myself with the poignant grammar correction. For the record, I do think language is a living thing and should reflect the personality and the mood of the speaker. When I write poetry I wear a different hat, but when I post SandMatrix code, well... so sorry if I relished too much in the content to the point of faulting the form. Neither was I being stubborn or flippant, if anything I was making fun of myself. And also for the record, my delusions (which undoubtedly exist, thank heavens for that) are not related to grammar.

-If this came across as a (feeble) intent to mock your well-meaning correction, then I failed miserably and feel saddened for it. I had no intent whatsoever to do so, never do it with anybody on the forum - written posts are perfect candidates for misunderstandings and wrong contextualization, we've all been here before and bought the T-shirts. Let alone with you Valentín, not just because of your stature in the field in question but also as a person I feel affinity with.

I hope this post doesn't ruffle feathers or prolongs the mishap - I consciously didn't follow Mark's wise advise in hopes that it'll be for the better, nor for the worse.

Thanks,
ÁM

"To live or die by your own sword one must first learn to wield it aptly."
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: SandMatrix Module becomes the "Mean Matrix Machine" - Ángel Martin - 06-19-2018 04:39 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)