hp 50G vs hp 35s (keyboard and overall build-quality)
04-09-2018, 10:01 PM
RE: hp 50G vs hp 35s (keyboard and overall build-quality)
(04-09-2018 09:50 PM)John Keith Wrote:  I think that you have an unreasonably pessimistic view of the key quality of both machines. This is a common side effect of product reviews, unfortunately. People tend to talk a lot more about products that bother them than products they like. Just human nature I suppose.

The keyboard of my 35S is less stiff than the 50g and feels quite solid. I would actually prefer the 50g keyboard to be a bit less stiff but both are quite acceptable to me. Neither keyboard gives me any problems with missed or doubled keystrokes.

John

actually you are kind of right.. i am getting pessimistic but i have seen a lot of hp 35s cursing on forums
the thing is, right now i am hunting for a brand new 50G and these things are very expensive when they are brand new and in addition to that i am intending to by more than one unit (as these units are vanishing) so i am really concerned about the quality of what i am investing my hard-earned money in

keyboard stiffness is not a problem at all actually i like stiff keys (i am buckling-spring keyboard kind of guy) what i really care about is how long i can use my very EXPENSIVE calculator before it dies on me (either mechanically or functionally)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: hp 50G vs hp 35s (keyboard and overall build-quality) - zx_spectrum - 04-09-2018 10:01 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)