My HP-50G Blue dropped dead - The resurrection report
01-28-2018, 04:11 PM (This post was last modified: 01-28-2018 04:19 PM by jebem.)
RE: My HP-50G Blue dropped dead - The resurrection report
(01-27-2018 10:01 PM)brickviking Wrote:  White balancing could have given even better pictures, but the story was told.

Yap, I was unhappy with my lousy pictures, but I have realized it too late, after repairing and closing the calculator.
The thing is that my crappy camera is not up to the job (it is very basic), especially when using workbench fluorescent lamps.

(01-28-2018 02:22 PM)aurelio Wrote:  I need to buy pry plastic tools asap, my TV remote controls at home are full of dents and marks and actually i did not take with them the same care I have with calculators Smile

I have just ordered a new set of tools from China, to replace my current worn tools.
In eBay global, I found this kit for just 3 Euro including s&h:
"20 in 1 Mobile Phone Repair Tools Kit Spudger Pry Opening Tool Screwdriver M4F5" from this shop called "onered33".
Note: I have no affiliation with this shop and it's the first time I'm buying from them.
We will see. Most probably it will take 2 months to arrive here, but I can wait.

(01-28-2018 04:10 PM)John Smitherman Wrote:  Bem feito!
HP is stacking them deep and selling them cheap.

Hi, John,
You might have used google translator, didn't you? Smile
I believe I got your message Smile Thanks!

Thank you all for the feedback!

Jose Mesquita
RadioMuseum.org member

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My HP-50G Blue dropped dead - The resurrection report - jebem - 01-28-2018 04:11 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)