(HP50g) HpPascal and contrast of the screen
10-27-2017, 05:02 PM (This post was last modified: 10-27-2017 05:09 PM by Gilles59.)
RE: (HP50g) HpPascal and contrast of the screen
For information, I installed HPPascal 2.1 on Win10 but I had to change some settings in the W10 register (sorry i forgot exactly what ...). The help file is an old format no more supported in W10 but I found an utility to change the help file in a PDF format, if there is some interest I can put this PDF file somewhere for download.

HPPascal is an old project with no support since a long time. I'm not sure that the version published on HPCalc have the right units file (.UNT) for the HP50g and 130x80 screen. HPPascal works like this : you create your program on a PC, compile it, you get a .COD file for your HP50. With the emulator just drag ans dop the .COD and EVAL. The syntax remind me Turbo Pascal with major limitation. But it's very fast with dedicated units for graphics and sprites.

HPPASCAL is describe as Open source but you cant download it freely on http://hppascal.free.fr/pages/home.htm Sad If there is some interest I can also upload somewhere the .UNT files that as use to target the code for 49g+/50g
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: (HP50g) HpPascal and contrast of the screen - Gilles59 - 10-27-2017 05:02 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)