WIRED; It's Past Time for You To Ditch That Fancy Scientific Calculator
08-14-2017, 06:01 PM (This post was last modified: 08-14-2017 06:02 PM by EugeneNine.)
RE: WIRED; It's Past Time for You To Ditch That Fancy Scientific Calculator
(08-11-2017 12:12 PM)Eddie W. Shore Wrote:  Here's a reason why calculators shouldn't be ditched: Calculators don't need an internet connection or a browser to work. If you rely solely on the internet, and the internet goes out or Google goes out of business, then what?

Well, this is only partly correct. if you rely on web/cloud based services and the internet is out then yes, but all of my computers/tablets/phones can still access my work without the internet since I run my own servers on my own local network and sync the data across multiple devices rather than having to access one from another.

One of my early microcontroller projects though was building a daq module for my 48sx. I was using a pic microcontroller's ADC to send data to my hp via the rs232 port. never did finish it though Sad but the idea was to be able to automate taking voltage readings over time and plot things on the graph.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: WIRED; It's Past Time for You To Ditch That Fancy Scientific Calculator - EugeneNine - 08-14-2017 06:01 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)