Little explorations with HP calculators (no Prime)
04-18-2017, 04:15 PM (This post was last modified: 04-18-2017 04:20 PM by pier4r.)
RE: Little explorations with the HP calculators
For personal needs I'm slowly building a userRPL directory with a couple of utilities to handle lists, utilities that are not present in the built in functions (as far as I know).

My quick searches ( site:hpmuseum.org rpl list functions library ) returned no useful entries. By chance does anyone know whether someone did already a similar work, with a "stable" result? (the library should handle userRPL lists, not necessarily being written in userRPL)

PS: I read until 34 of the general forum here. There are a lot of interesting threads (it is a pity that there is no way to extract them quickly). The most recent were: work by the US government about military activities (nuclear bombs), and routines for HP calculators ; Valentin Albillo mini challenges, if 9x9 = 29 what is the square of 69 ? ; some analysis by Namir about random generators (the pity is that he does his nice work on Excel and not letting a calculator crunch everything)

Wikis are great, Contribute :)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Little explorations with the HP calculators - pier4r - 04-18-2017 04:15 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)