4K HP 67 Games rom attached for testing
11-01-2016, 08:52 PM (This post was last modified: 11-01-2016 09:11 PM by Gene.)
RE: 4K HP 67 Games rom attached for testing
Ok, so on the other comments:

Golf - Care to take a swing at that one? It's from the HP-67 games manual and is very complicated compared to the easy golf program on my webpage here:

HP-67 golf

That would certainly take less space and less brain power to play. But, if we are going to keep the one that is in here now from the 67 games pac... would you care to take it on? I'm not sure the size can be shrunk that much given that it really needs alpha outputs on the STACK commands. Maybe the smaller version should be put in here to make room for ...

the LBL + and LBL = etc. in the AOS program ? Adding in those labels takes 55 bytes plus 20 bytes for the extra FAT overhead (so 75 total) before making use of PASN to assign these to the keys. The rom had 44 spare bytes so we are short. That's why I'm wondering about changing to the easier GOLF game.

?

And speaking of the AOS program, from a CLR state, should 5 XEQ c result in a -5 showing? When I type 5 then XEQ c I see a 5 showing. If I do an XEQ c again, it shows -5 at that point. ?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
HP-67 AOS program to debug - Gene - 10-30-2016, 02:11 AM
RE: 4K HP 67 Games rom attached for testing - Gene - 11-01-2016 08:52 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)