HEPAX program and PowerCL not compatible on 41CL?
08-14-2016, 10:09 PM
RE: HEPAX program and PowerCL not compatible on 41CL?
Quote:The PowerCL _Extreme is meant to be used with the YFNX = The Extreme Functions of the CL.
Thanks Angel! Very good to know that pairing.

I noticed when cycling power that it would display "ILL CONFIG" when the calculator was turned on. So, following the directions for matching the proper library with the PowerCL module, I first loaded Extra Functions (YNFZ) to page 8 after a reset, enabled the MMU, then loaded Library4 and PowerCL (PWRL) to page 7. With each step I would cycle power and check for ILL CONFIG.

After using XCAT to verify the pages, I plugged in the four HEPAX pages and cycled power again. After plugging in HEPAX (HEP2) into page 7 and turning the calculator off, it would not turn back on, not even with Backspace-ON. I pulled the batteries. In spite of a MEMORY LOST message all pages were still present after enabling the MMU. I unplugged HEXPAX and verified I could cycle power without a problem.

Whew! I'll have to let my poor tired brain cool down and try again, perhaps pairing the extreme version of library and PowerCL module (tough to unload YNFX once it's there!) I'll post the results when I have them!

~Mark

Remember kids, "In a democracy, you get the government you deserve."
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: HEPAX program and PowerCL not compatible on 41CL? - mfleming - 08-14-2016 10:09 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)