modest HP calculator collection for sale
12-18-2015, 08:02 PM
modest HP calculator collection for sale
Hello folks
In the New Year I am planning to post my very modest ( all 17 ) HP calculators for sale.
If someone in the US or Canada wishes to take the lot of course I'd be happy Smile

However I do not wish to imply that these are mint, they are after all 40 year old devices I've acquired from eBay over the years. Some were sold 'as is -not working' (the 3X series) but in a number f cases I was able to get it working by resetting the chips. The red led vintage devices battery terminals had uniformly dreadful corrosion because folks left the battery packs in, some were hacked/rebuilt with convential NiCads, simply to make sure they turned on. A few don't have battery packs.

It's a mix and match affair, although I have two boxed units that appear to be reasonably complete.
I will post details if there is anyone interested. I'm not looking to retire on the profits Smile just wish to know an idea of realistic pricing to ask for these units.

I will be going through and testing, note that the HP 3X series mostly lack the original battery holder, but I'm satisfied if they light up!

Roughly I have a couple of HP25, HP21, HP31,32,38, some HP11, 28S and o some HP12C's.

I'll compile a detailed list of models and try to make an accurate assessment of their condition hopefully early in the New Year.

My modest collection
note there is an HP38 in box that looks to be in good condition and an HP11 in box that looks nearly new -includes manual and warranty cards!

[Image: HP_calculators_100_7528.JPG]

Again, just looking for sincere input on what I should ask for.

Thank you all for your consideration and assistance

Sincerely

Terry
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
modest HP calculator collection for sale - TerryM - 12-18-2015 08:02 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)