[UPDATE] NOTEPAD++ - now with autocomplete
02-21-2017, 10:20 AM (This post was last modified: 02-21-2017 11:29 AM by jrozsas.)
RE: NOTEPAD++ - now with autocomplete
(02-21-2017 01:14 AM)John P Wrote:  
(02-20-2017 05:02 AM)Eric Rechlin Wrote:  Did you download it from the provided link to my site and follow the steps in the included README.txt?

Hello,
I downloaded the file from the hpcalc.org, The file is 'hplang.zip' with the file date: 2016/08/05 22:46:40. The command completion works in notepad++ x64 and x32, but the tips don't work. I reinstalled (instructions from the included README.TXT) and tried both, the notepads++ x32 and x64 to the same effect. I use Win10. Thank you for your answer.

John P

You did what is right, download from hpcalc.org - Avoid downloading from other sites.
But did you follow all the guidelines in this post? Many people did not understand that there are two files with the same name. 1 file hp prime.xml from hpcalc.org originally without autocomplete and calltips.
Other hp prime.xml - the file I made with autocomplete and some calltips (portugues) and you can download in this post.

Another file is hp prime.xml (same name) this is what I did. This file is what contains the autocomplete and also some examples of calltips. But note that I only made a few calltips in my language (Portuguese) and taught how each person can call in their own language.

See this post on this date:
05-07-2016, 04:48 AM
There is the file that I did (hp prime.zip). It contains full autocomplete and some calltips in Portuguese.
Ex:
ABS ()

Leo

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: NOTEPAD++ - now with autocomplete - jrozsas - 02-21-2017 10:20 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)