help my hpprime does not start [solved]
09-12-2015, 09:38 PM
RE: help my hpprime does not start
(09-12-2015 01:32 PM)Michael de Estrada Wrote:  
(09-12-2015 07:41 AM)primer Wrote:  On the provided "limited warranty customer care" document, I found the phone number I must call from my country (france) : 01 4993 9006

But this number is not assigned !

:-(

If I were you, I'd not bother trying to deal with HP and just return the calculator to Amazon for a refund. In my country (USA), you can return defective items to Amazon for a refund within the first 30 days of ownership and they will pay the shipping costs.

I guess it is even better. Consumer rights in the EU warrant, that the dealer owes you a working article. Within the first half year after purchase it is assumed that a non working article was broken at time of delivery. Therefore there is no need to bother with HP. **

I think it is worthwhile to follow Tim's suggestions first in order to learn what caused the error. But eventually Primer should return the Prime to Amazon for an exchange. My experience with Amazon's (Germany) behaviour on exchange of defective goods is very positive.

At least we can state that this a very strange behaviour, not normal for the Prime.

** This is valid for Germany, but I believe it is valid for France too.

HTH Günter
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: help my hpprime does not start - Guenter Schink - 09-12-2015 09:38 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)