Is 3D graphing still on HP's Prime to-do list?
09-10-2015, 06:41 AM (This post was last modified: 09-10-2015 06:42 AM by Parmenedes.)
RE: Is 3D graphing still on HP's Prime to-do list?
Update:

After continuing to troubleshoot this issue, I discovered a few things. First, I thought that I had the latest firmware seeing as how the connectivity software told me that I did. Believing it was my mistake I suppose. I figured out that the software itself needed to be updated, which I did, at which point it decided to let me in on the fact that my calculator did in fact need to have its firmware updated. Excited that I had figured out what was screwing up my calculator, I clicked on the button in the connectivity software to update the firmware, at which point said software crashed, along with my calculator. I tried factory resetting my Prime (the only option that would get it working at all at that point... thankfully I hadn't had it long enough to put anything of value in it yet) along with some other steps, but the software still refuses to update the firmware and hangs every time I try.

This is a great example of why I had a gripe in the first place. I'm sure someone at HP decided that the hoops that they would force their customers to jump through were not all that big and that there weren't all that many of them and that they would only set them on fire a little bit. 2 to 3 hours after unboxing I still do not have a working calculator.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is 3D graphing still on HP's Prime to-do list? - Parmenedes - 09-10-2015 06:41 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)