Astronomy: Effemeridi (Ephemeris)
07-01-2015, 09:24 PM
RE: Astronomy: Effemeridi (Ephemeris)
(07-01-2015 09:14 PM)Thomas_Sch Wrote:  Sorry, I did some editing to my posting later:
edit:
May I express a few wishes or suggestions?
- it would be helpful, if in successive calculations the time in the input fields is updated
- is it possible to build an input dialog for user specifiv local coordinates?
Alternatively, variables or constants for lat and long would be useful at the beginning of the program,
so the 'customization' would be easier.

ok,thank you; I'll think about these tips.
For now the input works so: at the start of program it calculates the actual date and time and the user can change the default lat/long (for now mine, while I'm still debugging), the program calculates Sun and Moon (to set some variables), then asks to the user for another calculation, and then save the old values (lat, long, date, time) or the other changes the user does.
This is useful to make different calculations with the same data.
I need help to make an option to choose automatically update, if the user chooses it.

It would be also nice to have automatic calculation of DST (but I've no idea how todo this in the Prime)...
I'll think also a way to save long/lat as in the app of Marcel, also if this is for now a program, not an app, that uses AVars...

Salvo

∫aL√0mic (IT9CLU) :: HP Prime 50g 41CX 71b 42s 39s 35s 12C 15C - DM42, DM41X - WP34s Prime Soft. Lib
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Astronomy: Effemeridi (Ephemeris) - salvomic - 07-01-2015 09:24 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)