HP Classics: About Cases and Boxes
06-09-2015, 01:47 PM (This post was last modified: 06-09-2015 02:22 PM by Don Shepherd.)
RE: HP Classics: About Cases and Boxes
(06-09-2015 07:49 AM)isanchez Wrote:  the design is not optimum: I never know how to fit the charger properly, as there are a couple of ways to do it...also what to do with the pouch & manuals? What to do when you have some card pacs, like for the 65? Also the closing mechanism (flap) is very fragile...

Well, this is how I organized my hard case. I think the design is perfect. The charger fits well in the space allocated for it. The prongs can be either on the right or the left, this is what I prefer. The black pouch is under the Owner's Handbook, and the pouch contains the Quick Reference Guide, as it should. One card pak fits in the space right under the calculator; I'm not sure if that space was designed for the battery pack or a card pac, but I use it for the card pac. The flap is just plastic, I can see where it might wear out after 40 years of heavy use, but mine is still fine (I don't think it had 40 years of hard use, however).
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: HP Classics: About Cases and Boxes - Don Shepherd - 06-09-2015 01:47 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)