Correct forum for HRAST BASIC for HP-48G/48G+/48GX/49G/49G+/50G?
04-21-2015, 11:09 PM (This post was last modified: 04-21-2015 11:13 PM by d b.)
RE: Correct forum for HRAST BASIC for HP-48G/48G+/48GX/49G/49G+/50G?
(04-21-2015 09:17 AM)HrastProgrammer Wrote:  What would be the correct forum for my HRAST BASIC for HP-48G/48G+/48GX/49G/49G+/50G?
Does it belong to "General Forum" or "Not quite HP Calculators - but related"? I really don't want the second post in the thread to be "This is not right sub-forum ..." by some dedicated forum member Wink
The Forum has gotten pretty big and complicated since the Pleistocene when you, me and Fred Flintstone started hanging out here. The fragmentation makes it easier to find things of one's particular interest but it makes it possible to miss things we wouldn't have imagined too.

The best way to decide which sub-forum to post to is to ask yourself which sub-forum that readers interested in your subject are at and then leave it there come hell or high water. All three moderators can and will change an entire thread's location for you though.

Your choice of either General or Not quite HP Calculators - but related, for the development stage, are about 6 of one or half a dozen of the other. No one would mind if you posted on one and left a note on the other that that other is where the action is. As Marcus said; general software is best for the final product but since you can always edit it; it's not totally written in stone.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Correct forum for HRAST BASIC for HP-48G/48G+/48GX/49G/49G+/50G? - d b - 04-21-2015 11:09 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)