Does the HP-35S need a 'guide for dummies' how-to guide?
03-18-2015, 04:26 PM
RE: Does the HP-35S need a 'guide for dummies' how-to guide?
(03-18-2015 11:05 AM)MagyarBoy Wrote:  Thanks for your comments everyone, I will endeavor to create a guide for the HP-35S, aimed at someone totally unfamiliar with HP calculators (no prior exposure to RPN etc.), and handhold them into fluency with use and programming. (& I should have said this earlier, I am a budding tech writer and I was hoping to market this manual on a website, I hope this doesn't taint my effort in the eyes of everyone here). I intend to make soft & hardcopy available. And I'm not sure how helpful that guide might be for everyone here, as most of the users here strike me as being pretty savvy around HP calculators.

I think not everybody here are this savvy in hp calculators. I am not, at least. I just like to learn here, with those bright, sometimes geniuos, people around here, so your idea can have an audience here.

I use a 15c since 1988, but besides collecting, only now I am begining to explore others calculators, like 28s and the 48 (very, very late at the party, I know, but you can't imagine how fun I have with these beasts).

Like Marcus said, I like to read a real manual and I will be glad to buy a "dummies" 35s manual.

I'm sure I have lots to learn yet.

JL
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Does the HP-35S need a 'guide for dummies' how-to guide? - Jlouis - 03-18-2015 04:26 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)