"unmatch control word" error message
12-24-2013, 02:02 AM
RE: "unmatch control word" error message
(12-23-2013 10:32 PM)Han Wrote:  Is the error message appearing during a "Check" or while exiting the source file? Or is it appearing while running the program?

Han;
It occurs when I execute the WindChillPgm program. I went back and checked the subroutine and found a syntax error. I cleared that by inserting in the InputPgm(),DegF,Mph in the parenthesis of the subroutine. Next I got an "invalid input" error message. Went to the "WindChillPgm", and added DegF,Mph in the parenthesis of that InputPgm() statement. Now I have no errors in either program, but the values I enter into the INPUT statement, are not being returned to the main "WindChillPgm". Actually, I'm not sure how to get the variables back to the main program. I tried {DegF,Mph}:=InputPgm(DegF,Mph); in the main program but that gave me an invalid information(green i) input error as soon as I hit the check button, but it did allow me to exit the program and run it again. When I ran it, it gave me an error "bad argument type", and dumped me out of the program. Hope this helps. I'm still curious as to what "unmatch control word" is.
rcf
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: "unmatch control word" error message - Bob Frazee - 12-24-2013 02:02 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)