HP15c CE POGO programming cable
02-01-2024, 04:08 AM
RE: HP15c CE POGO programming cable
(01-31-2024 10:54 PM)rprosperi Wrote:  I just used TCS's new cable to up/download firmware from my 15c CE. I'm happy to say this cable works great, just as described, and any serious user of a 15c CE simply must get one!!

Although there is a ton of well-illustrated, new material on how to use the cable, here are some quick links to the key sections on the TCS website to get you up and running:

-- Using the cable

-- Upload f/w to your PC

-- Modify your f/w to fix the DEC bug in 16c mode

-- Download f/w to your PC

Doing all of that took me less than 15 minutes, it's clearly explained and easy to do.

My only minor gripe/request for future lots of cables is to have the RESET button in a different color (RED seems best, but any bright color will do) than the ERASE button. When your using 3 hands to hold the mouse, cable/buttons and the 15c, etc. it would be a lot easier to pick the right button by color than by tiny labels. It may raise the cost by some small amount, but I'd happily pay an extra dollar for the convenience of a colored key.

Well done José and TheCalculatorStore.com, you're continuing to make the new HP-15c CE better and better!

Thanks for consolidating these, Bob. Waiting for my cable to arrive . . .
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
HP15c CE POGO programming cable - Divasson - 01-25-2024, 10:48 AM
RE: HP15c CE POGO programming cable - Gene - 01-25-2024, 01:11 PM
RE: HP15c CE POGO programming cable - sjthomas - 02-01-2024 04:08 AM
RE: HP15c CE POGO programming cable - ebs - 02-12-2024, 11:36 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)