Color Blindness and HP Prime keys color choice
01-19-2014, 08:32 PM (This post was last modified: 01-19-2014 08:34 PM by aurelio.)
RE: Color Blindness and HP Prime keys color choice
(01-19-2014 07:35 PM)Geoff Quickfall Wrote:  I will post the two colour schemes (contrast) as soon as I get home.

Cheers, Geoff

You will agree, the rejected scheme had no reason to be rejected.

Here we go!

The keyboard that was accepted by marketing, rejected by the beta testers and HHC attendees:

[Image: acceptedkeyboard_zpsef47f772.jpg]

The keyboard that was rejected by marketing but unanimously accepted by the beta testers and HCC attendees:

[Image: rejectedkeyboard_zps82728a7e.jpg]

I trust you can see the difference. Still a poor scheme, oh that it was closer to the classics, but still, in my humble opinion, far superior then the current keyboard.

And yes, you can see the entire suite of shifted codes had yet to added, but focus on the colours, the rejected version is much higher in contrast. Both these are working units and not just mock ups.

Geoff
completely agree Geoff, but let me know please whwre did you get the first batch (or previous batch) one?
Are you one of those betatesters?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Color Blindness and HP Prime keys color choice - aurelio - 01-19-2014 08:32 PM
RE: Color Blindness and HP Prime keys color choice - donald Williams - 02-11-2014, 10:01 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)