Circuit Analysis Pac Module Import to V41 Error Program
10-30-2023, 09:51 PM
RE: Circuit Analysis Pac Module Import to V41 Error Program
(10-30-2023 08:37 PM)Didier Lachieze Wrote:  
(10-30-2023 07:35 PM)plore90 Wrote:  At this point I believe that not all application pac modules can be decoded in RAW format, thanks to all those who gave me their precious help!!!
Paolo

First point: only user code programs in application pac modules can be converted to raw, not mcode programs.

Second point: the issue with rom2raw not converting the user code instructions before the first global label may be fixed by Thomas Okken to get the complete program in raw format.

But even if you get a .raw file, it doesn't mean that it will fit in the HP-41CX RAM, and this is the case for the Circuit module: it contains two user code programs : GNAP (651 steps) and LNAP (856 steps) with calls between these two programs and they don't fit together in the 41CX RAM. So it's not possible to import the programs from the Circuit module which was your goal.

Thanks Didier,
your explanation in the 2 points was very clear and exhaustive, you made me understand perfectly the problems that exist in achieving my goal...
Kings regards
Paolo
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Circuit Analysis Pac Module Import to V41 Error Program - plore90 - 10-30-2023 09:51 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)