Circuit Analysis Pac Module Import to V41 Error Program
10-30-2023, 12:46 AM
Circuit Analysis Pac Module Import to V41 Error Program
Hello everyone,
I haven't been able to resolve the following problem for days.
I'm trying to import the CIRCUIT.MOD module of the Circuit Analysis Pac for hp-41 and make it work on the V41 simulator in 41CX configuration.
The steps I followed reading the various messages on the forum that deal with how to import a .MOD module are the following:
1> Using the ROM2RAW.exe software with -s option (suppresses the translation of the hp-41 to free42 character codes) and I get the circuit.raw file
2> Using the hp41UC software /r=circuit.raw /l=circuit.lif and I get
the circuit.lif file
3> I use the Ilper software with tcp/ip connection and V41 emulator (41cx) and point the HP9114B Drive to the circuit.lif file
I run ALPHA circuit ALPHA and XEC alpha READP alpha.
The contents of the CIRCUIT module should be loaded into the V41's memory.
4> I run XEC alpha GNAP alpha from V41 and the program starts asking me for the no. of NODES and the n. of BRENCH.
After having entered all the data of example 1 (NODES=4 and BRANCH=5 see the USER MANUAL) the program displays DONE
When I press the F key to enter the Initial Frequency the program displays 1. instead of FMIN=? and it gets stuck here.
Can anyone tell me where I'm wrong (For example in using the ROM2RAW utility? or the HP41UC utility? options? ) or if the Circuit Analysis Pac module can't be imported for some reason I don't know?
Thanks in advance for your help
Paolo
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Circuit Analysis Pac Module Import to V41 Error Program - plore90 - 10-30-2023 12:46 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)