HP Prime G1 and G2 compatibility?
07-11-2023, 01:16 AM
RE: HP Prime G1 and G2 compatibility?
Still think getting the G1 at over $100 less is great. Cannot buy the G2 here and if I get the G2 costs over $100 more, something like $130 plus. I am not heavily into programming, and was looking at the ti Enspire 2 and Samsung Gx400 Classpad 2 and even the G1 trumps the speed of these 2, Unlike computers dont see calculators being obsolete as it still does al lthe calculations of these others, but sure slower than the G2, so what, for me no big deal. Its like a car, gets you from A to B the same way and same job as the expensive car, only they have the chance to go faster, but all cars get you there.

So dont see the issue not getting the G2, when I cannot even buy one here. As a matter of fact, now see few outlets for the G2, or if there are not saying if they are G1 or G2. The G1 can still download heaps of games and apps, which I will do anyway, and seems a heap is availed for the HP prime series, yet little for the Casio CX400 classpad. HP and ti seem to be the better systems for downloads
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: HP Prime G1 and G2 compatibility? - denodan - 07-11-2023 01:16 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)