[VA] 3rd Anniversary of my HP site
10-12-2022, 11:01 PM
RE: [VA] 3rd Anniversary of my HP site
Hi, EdS2, pier4r and Jeff Kearns,

EdS2 Wrote:A splendid resource - thanks again, Valentín!

You're welcome, EdS2, and thanks to you for your continued interest in my productions, kind words and, last but not least, for creating this appreciation thread, for which I'm really indebted to you.

EdS2 Wrote:I'm enjoying Once Upon a Pocket [...]

Great ! If you liked that one you might also enjoy this one: The Story of PPC, by one of the former's authors.

pier4r Wrote:Thank you* for all your efforts that at times may be not immeditely appreciated! I know that if something is of quality and reachable on the internet (better: by search engines), sooner or later it gets discovered by those that care.

Thanks for your appreciation, pier4r, also continued in time. Let's hope that your insight comes true, but I fear that, though my materials are on-line, there's just so many HP-calc-related materials already available on the internet (surely Terabytes: the various USB pendrives by Jake, Eric and others, plus torrents by you and others, plus a myriad websites full of items) that finding my 1.5 Gb is like finding the proverbial needle in a haystack.

Jeff_Kearns Wrote:Thank you for reminding us about your web page. I have enjoyed your articles and posts for many years and have bookmarked the site! Kind regards,

Thank you very much, Jeff, feedback from people who enjoy my productions and, like you just did, take the time to let me know, really means a lot to me and encourages me to produce and share new and old materials continuedly (anagram of "unnoticedly", LOL ! Smile )

Best regards to all of you.
V.

All My Articles & other Materials here:  Valentin Albillo's HP Collection

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [VA] 3rd Anniversary of my HP site - Valentin Albillo - 10-12-2022 11:01 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)