[VA] HP-71B Mini-challenge: Qualifying for a job II: Your best image
10-09-2022, 11:37 PM
RE: [VA] HP-71B Mini-challenge: Qualifying for a job II: Your best image
Hi, C.Ret,

(10-08-2022 01:38 PM)C.Ret Wrote:  My final version is exactly that of Valentin because like him I used semicolons for a more compact display.

Yup, as expected all three posted solutions are essentially identical. I don't think a significantly different one exists. This is a rare occurrence, usually some latitude is possible.

Quote:The easiest thing for me is to tell you the whole story in the correct order.

Wow, such an enthralling read, thank you very much for your time and effort in sharing with us your thought processes and tries while solving the challenge, this is exactly the kind of feedback I crave for; much appreciated and thanks a lot for it ! Smile Smile

Quote:Ah! What a challenge! That's not going to tarnish Valentin's reputation. I gave myself completely! And for once I found something decent. In any case, a thousand thanks, I really appreciate this type of exercise, even if it takes up a lot of my leisure time.

My sincerest congratulations for your success and thank you very much for your appreciation, I relly hope it was worth your while.

Best regards.
V.

All My Articles & other Materials here:  Valentin Albillo's HP Collection

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [VA] HP-71B Mini-challenge: Qualifying for a job II: Your best image - Valentin Albillo - 10-09-2022 11:37 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)