Come contribute to MyCalcs, a website for all the graphing calculator collections!
08-04-2022, 02:35 PM (This post was last modified: 08-04-2022 02:35 PM by Adriweb.)
RE: Come contribute to MyCalcs, a website for all the graphing calculator collections!
(08-04-2022 02:09 PM)EdS2 Wrote:  Maybe you could offer a way to show groups of cloned machines?
Hmm probably when I get around to creating calculator pages, yes (the "clone" information is already part of the DB, alongside other "sibling_calcs" relationships (localized/region-specific variants, "SE" versions, "CAS" variants, etc.)

(08-04-2022 02:09 PM)EdS2 Wrote:  I found I couldn't navigate from a specific machine in one person's collection to the list of collections containing that machine - is that worth adding?
Right, you'd have to go through the search page... But since I didn't do any action on click, I just implemented that - calcs names are now a link to the search page for that particular calculator (and variant, if applicable) Big Grin
Thanks for the suggestion!

TI-Planet.org co-administrator
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Come contribute to MyCalcs, a website for all the graphing calculator collections! - Adriweb - 08-04-2022 02:35 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)