49G+ / 50G Connectivity Kit Compatibility with Windows 10
12-04-2021, 09:25 PM (This post was last modified: 12-04-2021 11:22 PM by SEasterling.)
49G+ / 50G Connectivity Kit Compatibility with Windows 10
Is the connectivity kit compatible with Windows 10? I can’t get my old version (from file transfer) to run, so I uninstalled it and now can’t get it to reinstall.

Also, my 49G+ is “Version HP49-C, Revision #2.00, Copyright HP 2005”. Since it’s been a while since I used my 49G+, I thought I’d see if there were any firmware updates. I recall getting one with terrible keys, but after a firmware update, it made some improvement. So I thought I’d see if there were anymore updates. Since it installs via SD card, I guess I just need the file if anyone can help out with that.

But getting back to the connectivity kit, I’d like to get something for my 50G.

EDIT: I managed to find and update my 49G+ to firmware version 2.09 via SD card. Is this the latest version? Regarding my 50G, it’s already up to date, but I guess I’ll have just use the SD card for application transfers unless anyone can suggest a solution for the connectivity program using Win10.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
49G+ / 50G Connectivity Kit Compatibility with Windows 10 - SEasterling - 12-04-2021 09:25 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)