Plus42 Equations, Preview Release
05-18-2022, 08:22 AM
RE: Plus42 Equations, Preview Release
I could make it a configurable option on Android as well as iOS, of course. And at least I should look into why it isn't working in Plus42 on Android, that's weird because why would that be different?

Then again, the accidental OFF auto-enable in Plus42 on iOS turns out to be a bug that it inherited from Free42, but which doesn't cause this behavior in Free42 while it does in Plus42. Weird.

Regarding the iOS prohibition on apps exiting on their own: I do get it, because that kind of behavior looks exactly the same as a crash, and apps have a particular lifecycle that the OS should be in control of. It's pretty much the same as on Android, actually. That they go so far as to reject apps that don't conform to their UI standard... well, Apple have been pretty specific about uniform, predictable user interfaces, going back to MacOS 1.0. Having given themselves veto power in the App Store, I'm not surprised they use it to enforce those standards. And I never use OFF to exit on my phone, even though I use it all the time in the desktop versions... it just doesn't fit it the flow on mobile, I guess.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Plus42 Equations, Preview Release - Thomas Okken - 05-18-2022 08:22 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)