I will not post any emulator related postings any more
09-23-2021, 12:03 PM (This post was last modified: 09-23-2021 12:04 PM by Maximilian Hohmann.)
RE: I will not post any emulator related postings any more
Hello!

I really fail to see what everybody's problem is? We are all well educated grown-ups who can read. As long as the thread title clearly tells me what the post is about, I will either read it or skip it. I don't have to read postings about mathematics or emulators if I don't want to. And deciding whether or not to open a thread is a matter of a split second. No major amounts of lifetime wasted.

Anyway, I only look into those subforums where I usually find stuff that I am interested in. The general forum is one of these. If postings get moved from there to subforums for whatever reason, then chances are high taht I will miss them completely. Which would be more of a loss for me than having to skip over a mathematical lecture or some Python stuff. So my plea would be to rather leave "doubtful" postings where the autor chose to put them rather than move them to an obscure subforum :-)

Regards
Max
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: I will not post any emulator related postings any more - Maximilian Hohmann - 09-23-2021 12:03 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)