Please help with filing a bug against glibc, I have privacy concerns
04-22-2021, 09:05 AM (This post was last modified: 04-22-2021 10:23 AM by 3298.)
RE: Inconsistency detected by ld.so: dl-fini.c: 88: _dl_fini: Assertion [...] failed!
(04-22-2021 07:40 AM)EdS2 Wrote:  Yes, I think a re-title would be a good idea, and enough:
OT: help please with filing a bug (I have privacy concerns)
Fiiine, I'll take a tweaked version (+"against glibc") of your suggested title. I wanted to make it so people who are unable to handle the crash message skip this thread, but apparently that didn't work, they came in anyway.

(04-22-2021 07:40 AM)EdS2 Wrote:  I have in the past used email addresses from mailinator, which are free and anonymous, but there are limitations and of course sometimes these addresses are not considered acceptable.
... usually considered unacceptable for good reason, since they practically cede control of an account to whoever hits the password recovery button first and then fetches the publicly accessible mail sent in response. It's not like these trash-mail providers have no uses, but I think this isn't it.

---

So, since the forum people demand a connection to HP calculators, have a tease of the project this bug came up in. The project is a long way from anything more than that though. I hope your SysRPL is good enough to see the similarities and differences.
Code:
$ cat helloworld.obf
: main
    # 4097 # 4093 # 3 # 2 {}N >R BEGIN tic2R WHILE #- REPEAT "Hello " "World!\n" ' &$ EVAL SWAP DUP DROP write
;
$ make helloworld
./obfc -o=helloworld.o helloworld.obf
ld -pie -dynamic-linker /lib64/ld-linux-x86-64.so.2 -o helloworld helloworld.o -L. -lobf
$ ./helloworld
Hello World!
Inconsistency detected by ld.so: dl-fini.c: 88: _dl_fini: Assertion `ns != LM_ID_BASE || i == nloaded' failed!
$
The random-looking collection of commands is primarily a rudimentary test for proper function of these commands - and a showcase on the side.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Inconsistency detected by ld.so: dl-fini.c: 88: _dl_fini: Assertion [...] failed! - 3298 - 04-22-2021 09:05 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)