HP-15c app has a cosmetic problem on newer iPhones
03-27-2021, 04:10 AM (This post was last modified: 03-27-2021 04:48 AM by anyfoo.)
HP-15c app has a cosmetic problem on newer iPhones
I use HP's own HP-15c app on my iPhone, and overall I'm really happy it. It really provides for a quickly accessible HP-15c on my phone when I don't have my real one nearby, and it seems to emulate the hardware accurately.

However, on my iPhone 12 Pro Max at least, the digits are not aligned with the display in portrait mode. You can easily see what I mean below.

Is there any chance this might get fixed, or is nobody looking at these (quite nice, and not free) apps anymore?

By the way, in landscape mode, there are also minor problems, which don't bother me much however: The digits are pretty small and don't fill the display like they should, and touching the HP logo in the corner "flips" the calculator to reveal the backside information, but flipping back through the "Flip" button does not work because it is too far in the corner (a workaround is just to rotate the phone).

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
HP-15c app has a cosmetic problem on newer iPhones - anyfoo - 03-27-2021 04:10 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)