About the continuous Fourier Transform
12-11-2020, 03:37 PM
RE: About the continuous Fourier Transform
(12-11-2020 12:42 AM)medwatt Wrote:  What exactly does "classroom calculator" mean ? Does it mean you actually sit in a classroom while the teacher/lecturer is teaching and you use the calculator ? Or did you mean a portable calculator that you can use in a place like a library when you don't want to carry your laptop ? If you meant the former, then I just cannot imagine someone having time to focus on the lecture and then busy himself playing with their calculator. How does anyone have the time ? In fact, since I left school, I don't even take notes in class anymore. I just sit down, listen, jot down a few keywords, and that's it.

Actually both. Here in Brasil we have a different approach to teaching engineering at university. The courses are five years full time, and the classes are less like lectures. You are expected to solve problems during class in many cases. In the last two years you even need a graphing calculator to do the tests, otherwise good luck finding eigenvalues or inverting a high order system.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: About the continuous Fourier Transform - victorvbc - 12-11-2020 03:37 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)