Keeping graphic objects in programs
12-26-2020, 06:00 PM
RE: Keeping graphic objects in programs
(12-26-2020 05:46 AM)Han Wrote:  Just to be sure, you are dragging the app itself from the apps within the calculator into the Content pane (just below the calculator), correct? Once the app has been "copied" in this fashion, only then will it appear in the appropriate directory on your computer. So which step is failing? Dragging the app itself into the Content pane?

Is there any sort of error message or window?
Dear Mr. Han,
The files are still on the computer. I may have looked in the wrong places, but in the derectory 'HP Connectivity Kit/Calculators/HP Prime from Karel Lucas' is the directory of my app with the .PNG files. These files look good in Preview, without distortion, and exactly as they are drawn by the program. The only thing I don't know is whether these files, once on the Prime, will also be the same size, so there will be no size increase or reduction. Also in this directory are the files ending in .hpapp, .hpappnote, and .hpappprgm. The first two will be worthless and the last contains the unmodified program as created by me. The program must now be modified in such a way that these .PNG files can be used, the question is how that can be achieved. I hope to hear from you soon. In the meantime, I want to wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Sincerely, Karel.

I use HP-16C, WP-34S emulator, HP-35s, HP-48GX, HP-50g, and HP Prime G2.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Keeping graphic objects in programs - cahlucas - 12-26-2020 06:00 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)