Keeping graphic objects in programs
12-17-2020, 10:07 PM
RE: Keeping graphic objects in programs
(12-16-2020 01:56 AM)Han Wrote:  Type STARTVIEW in the command line (or in the program editor) and press the Help key to see more information on that command. This works on all commands, actually.
I know the numbers and their corresponding screens, but I don't know which one to take. Even though my program is a copy of the spreadsheet app, it produces its own interface to the user that has nothing to do with the original app. That means I probably can't use STARTVIEW.
Quote:Were you taking a screenshot of a still image? Or was the screen updating while you tried to capture the screen?
It was a still screen that I took a capture of. In my program there are no moving screens or parts thereof.
Quote:Did you check the app inside the CK? It should show up there (inside your app). Also, what happens when you type AFiles("mypicture.png") into the command line? Does it produce a miniature picture of your screen capture?
In the CK under files some .png files are listed, but they are just names and apparently not files, because I can't copy them. How do I make usable files from this? If I type AFiles("mypicture.png") in the command line then I get an "Invalid input" error, but with AFiles("mypicture.png"):=G0 I get a thumbnail of the home screen. But this thumbnail is still in my calculator and not on my MAC. And that is why I doubt the use of this. Sincerely, Karel.

I use HP-16C, WP-34S emulator, HP-35s, HP-48GX, HP-50g, and HP Prime G2.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Keeping graphic objects in programs - cahlucas - 12-17-2020 10:07 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)