Keeping graphic objects in programs
12-16-2020, 01:56 AM (This post was last modified: 12-16-2020 01:56 AM by Han.)
RE: Keeping graphic objects in programs
(12-15-2020 10:03 PM)cahlucas Wrote:  Dear Mr. Han,
My apologies for the long wait. Unfortunately, both methods don't seem to work. I haven't used STARTVIEW yet because I don't know which number to add to this.

Type STARTVIEW in the command line (or in the program editor) and press the Help key to see more information on that command. This works on all commands, actually.

Quote:The screen capture method in the CK produces a distorted and incomplete image

I will have to check again to see if mine produced a 1-to-1 image if there was some sort of distortion. Were you taking a screenshot of a still image? Or was the screen updating while you tried to capture the screen?

Quote:the method with "AFiles("mypicture.png"):=G0" does nothing at all. Maybe I am doing something wrong, but I am not getting graphics files from my program. I hope you can give me a little more insight so that I can solve this problem. Sincerely, Karel.

Did you check the app inside the CK? It should show up there (inside your app). Also, what happens when you type AFiles("mypicture.png") into the command line? Does it produce a miniature picture of your screen capture?

Graph 3D | QPI | SolveSys
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Keeping graphic objects in programs - Han - 12-16-2020 01:56 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)