[VA] 1st Anniversary of my HP site !
09-30-2020, 10:09 AM
RE: [VA] 1st Anniversary of my HP site !
(09-22-2020 12:07 AM)Valentin Albillo Wrote:        
Hi, all:

Thank you very much for your extremely kind, appreciative (and reassuring !) comments, Gene, Bob, Massimo, Ed, JMBaillard (Jean-Michel ?), Sylvain and Bill.

I'm glad that you enjoy the Articles, etc. Believe me, they take a lot of time to concoct (around a month each or so), from having the idea to creating the program and the examples, and then format it all as a proper Word document, thorough proof-reading (including keying in the listing and trying out all examples) and then converting the document to a PDF paper so it's nice to know that all that effort eventually gets some appreciation from, well, appreciative people like you.

The next 5 Articles I'll upload during the next months till New Year will total 60+ pages in all and several of them feature programs dealing with advanced functionalities of extremely wide application in Engineering & Science in general. Others are mainly recreational and even somewhat educational in nature. Stay tuned !

Very best regards and thanks again, your warm & kind comments really made my day ! Smile
V.

Hi Valentin,
JM = Jean-Marc ( = John-Mark ? )
Best regards.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [VA] 1st Anniversary of my HP site ! - JMBaillard - 09-30-2020 10:09 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)