TI Bans all Assembly Programming, Casio Limits Add-ins. Please don't follow suit HP.
05-27-2020, 12:11 AM
RE: TI Bans all Assembly Programming, Casio Limits Add-ins. Please don't ...
(05-26-2020 10:43 PM)medwatt Wrote:  Meanwhile, TI gave them Python instead which will probably make up for the lack of Assembly and even more. I'm looking at my HP Prime in disgust, really. I reported a bug a while back to both Tom and
Cyrille. They didn't even bother reply to my emails; they just ignored me. I wish I can sell my HP Prime 2 without too much loss because the more it stays around, the more my blood boils when I realize I burned more than €120 on it. I absolutely have no use for it and I refuse to learn HP's version of Basic. I have no intentions of wasting my time on a programming language that works on a single device.

Maybe Tim and Cyrille are busy adding Python to the Prime, rather than fixing other minor bug reports (though I agree, it doesn't take long at all to just reply, assuming they got it)? It would be a shame if you sold it and then what you wanted to happen, did happen; you'd have to buy a Prime all over again.

I have information about this, I'm just asking 'what if...?'

But it seems there is anger there about more than just this issue, so please feel free to ignore this, and go ahead and sell your Prime G2; though it seems like there is no rush, the used Prime price does not seem to drop much with time.

--Bob Prosperi
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: TI Bans all Assembly Programming, Casio Limits Add-ins. Please don't ... - rprosperi - 05-27-2020 12:11 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)