HP Prime: CAS Commands in Home Mode
12-20-2013, 11:13 PM (This post was last modified: 12-20-2013 11:13 PM by Helge Gabert.)
RE: HP Prime: CAS Commands in Home Mode
No, that doesn't work. I get the message "Syntax Error" when I check my program, and the cursor is on the first inner " of the line (the second double quote from the left)

CAS("subst(k,"X='x'")");

Anything else I can try, or do I need to write this as a "true" CAS program, and forget about calling the program from home?

No, that doesn't work. I get the message "Syntax Error" when I check my program, and the cursor is on the first inner " of the line (the second double quote from the left)

CAS("subst(k,"X='x'")");

Anything else I can try, or do I need to write this as a "true" CAS program, and forget about calling the program from home?

CAS("subst(k,"X='x'")");

CAS("subst(k,"X='x'")");

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: HP Prime: CAS Commands in Home Mode - Helge Gabert - 12-20-2013 11:13 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)