HP-67 - 1612S04538 - motor slow and wrong resistor value
02-14-2020, 12:54 AM (This post was last modified: 02-14-2020 12:59 AM by teenix.)
RE: HP-67 - 1612S04538 - motor slow and wrong resistor value
(02-13-2020 12:54 PM)albertofenini Wrote:  Sorry, Tony I meant rubber band ...
I meant : when the unit is assembled with a rubber band and is out of the green front and back shells it works quite reliably.
This is a unit where all the plastic elements have been stripped and re-glued but it looks like everything is aligned.
We hope to have time over the next few days to do more tests, but the basics have been all checked.
No corrosion, no loose cables, no cold joints ...
Based on what happened wih an HP65 we are working on, it may be as well that the sense amplifier that is acting weird ...
You mentioned you wanted to make a replacement for the sense amplifier, how complex would it be ?
Take care !

It does sound like something is being twisted when assembled into the case. If the boards are placed into the front case they should not rock back and forth but should sit flat against the mounts built into the case. If they rock a bit then they will be bent out of true when screwed down.

(Tongue in cheek) I'm pretty sure about what needs to be done for a sense chip, but it would take time to come up with something useable.

cheers

Tony
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: HP-67 - 1612S04538 - motor slow and wrong resistor value - teenix - 02-14-2020 12:54 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)