(67/97) _____A____L____I____E____N____
01-31-2020, 04:05 PM (This post was last modified: 02-01-2020 02:11 AM by Archilog.)
RE: (67/97) _____A____L____I____E____N____
(01-31-2020 02:47 AM)teenix Wrote:  Was there anything supposed to be after step 223
It seems the code would go out the way of the alien :-)

cheers

Tony

That's an interesting point you make, Tony.

Technically the program stops there (step 223) with an absurdity, since clearing the X register and then divide one with it drives to an error.
From the fictional perspective we are in the alien's abdomen (as you noticed) but it seems to be nowhere... or out of nowhere... but where?

Well, this is a delicate issue. Human beings (perhaps since they are human beings) frequently ask if a place after death exists; for some people there is nothing, for other people it is a certainty so fundamental (that something exists) that I have finally choosen to leave the question undecided.

Everyone can consequently add at step 224, the last step of the partition, a function or command which reflects what he/she has in mind:

- PAUSE,
- RTN,
- MERGE,

or even any other instruction without any clear signification like 0, 1, 7, +, x><y, Rd or Rup... Technically it will have no effect but it may ease the mind.

Note that on the 67/97 however, NOP (No operation, Nope, No hope) is impossible.

Regards :)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: (67/97) _____A____L____I____E____N____ - Archilog - 01-31-2020 04:05 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)