Is there any way to prevent the Prime from formatting when something crashes it?
06-28-2020, 07:13 PM (This post was last modified: 06-28-2020 07:14 PM by anyfoo.)
RE: Is there any way to prevent the Prime from formatting when something crashes it?
Someone speculated here that attaching the calculator to the Connectivity Kit might be the thing that brings it into a state where it completely wipes itself after a reset (forcefully through a crash, or by using Shift-On).

Tired of losing my stuff, I refrained attaching it to the Connectivity Kit (I use the Mac version) after the last explicit format. It survives resets fine, now, but that of course does not actually confirm the hypothesis.

Still, it practically always wiped its memory on reset before, often shortly after the last time (which I always followed up with a manual format), but hasn't in a while now, so something must be different.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is there any way to prevent the Prime from formatting when something crashes it? - anyfoo - 06-28-2020 07:13 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)