Is there any way to prevent the Prime from formatting when something crashes it?
12-30-2019, 03:26 PM
RE: Is there any way to prevent the Prime from formatting when something crashes it?
(12-29-2019 07:35 PM)victorvbc Wrote:  I personally experience a lot of crashes with forum software using my G2 as well. Especially the BodePlot/Ctrlsys apps, they're unusable for me... I think maybe it's compatibility issues?

My calculator seems to return to the latest backup (from shift+mem) automatically though.

I just tried this. I created a backup and then proceeded to do the same thing that crashed the calculator. After reboot, the calculator did not automatically restore the old backup even though the backup was there. I restored the backup manually but it didn't restore any of the programs that were installed. The only things that was restored were things like cas settings, name of calculator, etc. Is it supposed to restore everything installed?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is there any way to prevent the Prime from formatting when something crashes it? - medwatt - 12-30-2019 03:26 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)