[WP-34S] Firmware v3.x - Does it runs fine on a HP-20B?
05-24-2014, 06:21 PM
RE: [WP-34S] Firmware v3.x - Does it runs fine on a HP-20B?
(05-24-2014 02:00 PM)cutterjohn Wrote:  
(05-23-2014 11:40 AM)jebem Wrote:  Thank you, Jim!
That information is very useful and covers what I was wondering about the HP-20B.

Concerning the need engineers have to "fix" things that are not broken, I am guilty as charged! Smile
Have you checked ebay? After ordering a pre-flashed one w/crystal, I ended up buying 3 30bs off of ebay @ $15(2) and 20(1) USD apiece... They're dirt cheap here, but if you can only get that price from a US seller shipping might make it too expensive... but there must be some sellers in europe...

I just checked TAS UK and DEutchland and the best price would be about 36 Euro + s&h that for Portugal is never less than 10 Euro from UK or Germany.

So, maybe I will buy from TAS U.S.A. as the best price I saw just now was 35 USD inc. s&h. This is a fair price, specially when compared with the high asking prices in Europe. However, our Portuguese Customs are very picky and usually will add about 10 Euro more for import taxes if we get "caught in the act".

And now it is time for the European Champion League final match starting in less than one hour here in Lisbon, between Real Madrid and Atletico de Madrid.
Since two days ago Lisbon district was invaded by Spanish people wearing red or white T-shirts, spending money on huge quantities of beer and fancy food in the best restaurants around, celebrating life!
It is like financial crisis never happened in Iberia!

Jose Mesquita
RadioMuseum.org member

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [WP-34S] Firmware v3.x - Does it runs fine on a HP-20B? - jebem - 05-24-2014 06:21 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)