(SOLVED) 41CL - DOUBLE HEPAX ACCESS and MMU CONFIG
08-20-2019, 03:40 AM
RE: 41CL - DOUBLE HEPAX ACCESS
(08-20-2019 01:48 AM)Monte Dalrymple Wrote:  If you don't want to step on the pre-initialized alternate configurations, numbers 1, 2 and 3 are left for custom user configurations.
Understood, the reason I was not using set 1 to 3 was because of Ángel CL modules who I think uses them, at least set 1 if I remember correctly.
I need to re-read Ángel manuals for those CL modules.

(08-20-2019 01:48 AM)Monte Dalrymple Wrote:  These custom configurations can still be used with the PLUG functions: 1 uses the alias 9CFA, 2 uses the alias 9CFB, and 3 uses the alias 9BAS
Thanks, I was not aware of those names.

Podalirius questions gave me an excuse to shave off my laziness and finally dig into the multiple MMU configuration feature.
It took me quite a while to really understood what he wanted which made me do a lot of reading and testing which was outside of what he was asking, but in the end I have a better understanding on how things are working.

The CFGINI is a good startup which gave me the understanding on how to setup the MMU configuration table.
In my case, I use HP-IL and the magnetic card reader all the time, so the actual MMU configuration table is not working for me, but I now know how to setup my own custom table. Smile

Thank you!

Sylvain
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 41CL - DOUBLE HEPAX ACCESS - Sylvain Cote - 08-20-2019 03:40 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)