Maintenance Release V41 R9A
02-01-2019, 12:22 AM
RE: Maintenance Release V41 R9A
(01-31-2019 01:31 PM)Ángel Martin Wrote:  Thanks Christoph for your work updating V41. Unfortunately I'm having problems to get it to work with the Library#4 modules. Adding the library#4 itself doesn't seem to upset the system but adding the OS/X on top of it definitely rocks the boat: unresponsive CATalogs, CAT'4 backfires completely, and power Off/On doesn't return from the polling points.

So far I've only tried it on a Win-10 Laptop, so I should repeat my testing on a Win-7 desktop to see if it's also happening there. I don't suppose you've done some testing with Lib#4- setups, have you?

Best,
ÁM

Hi Ángel,

no I haven't made any Lib#4- setups. The module loading, as well as the emulation core is still untouched and equal to Release 8E. My HP41 skills are much behind my Saturn knowledge and so I have no idea about HP41 memory management and I'm struggling with the opcodes of the NUT CPU. At the moment there are no plans to get deeper into the depth of the HP41 design.

So I don't think that changing to Win-7 change anything. Mike earlier recognized that the 3 pass module loading don't fit in all times, so he had a module configuration which worked only after changing the order of the modules inside the module list.

Christoph
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Maintenance Release V41 R9A - Christoph Giesselink - 02-01-2019 12:22 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)