The lack of handling root functions in hp prime
12-30-2018, 02:51 PM
RE: The lack of handling root functions in hp prime
(12-30-2018 01:37 PM)Komanguy Wrote:  
(12-30-2018 01:18 PM)John P Wrote:  I respect your preferences, nothing wrong with with them. They already have convertibles with 15.6 in. touch screens so tiny spaces are no problem anymore. I thing 2019 will be good year to move on to the next level.
Cheers.

I know you respect my choices. Smile

But my paper notebook is 20.25 inches, so no 15.6 convertible can compete with. Also 15.6 are 16/9 which are too narrow. If you have to switch windows on such screen, it’s because there’s little room to work comfortably. The best option is to have multiple screens, you can’t carry them easily.

I’m not saying I have the best setup but everyone should be aware of that. It’s better to mix old and new technologies.

OK. a 15.6 screen with aspect ratio has dims. ~7.6 x 13.6 in. Convertible you can also use in tablet mode so, you have writing space very close to that of the legal paper format 14 x 8.5 in. and that beats your 20.25 in. paper notebook in many aspects with hands down. As an extra in tablet mode you can scale up or down your handwriting, easily insert some pictures, notes etc., etc. To mention just a few of the negative aspects of your very large paper notebooks: you do not have to carry extra large and heavy bag not to mention the environmental impact your use of the elephant paper notebooks have. Just think about the carbon footprint your leave behind you with the use of so much paper and how many trees have to die to satisfy your 'elephant' paper size needs and uses. I do not see any advantages in sticking to some old habits that in actuality are wastes and nothing else. Yes, traditions are nice and good but they are not so good when they border on excess and waste
Cheers.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The lack of handling root functions in hp prime - John P - 12-30-2018 02:51 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)